Here are some benefits of wearing silver jewellery.
Silver is becoming the new-found love of indians. India is the third largest fabricator of silver jewellery in the world.
This metal is one of those precious metals whose perceived benefits go beyond aesthetics and values.
Silver jewellery in India is currently on boom not just because of its affordable prices but also it has some other remarkable benefits.
some of which are –
1) Silver acts as a natural heat regulator for your body :-
• It helps in regulating the body temperature by evenly distributing the internal heat. Silver also enhances the general energy levels which will further improves your mood by calming your mind.
2) Potent Antimicrobial Metal
• Silver has a significant history in antibiotics and sterilization it, helps to fight several infections and viruses. Proved itself as an imperative metal.
3) Toxicity detecting properties
• Silver can detect toxic substances and can change its color accordingly. Basically it warns you against several nasty and harmful substances.
4) Astrologically good for health and wealth
• According to some ancient astrologers silver is associated with venus and moon. So it is believed that whosoever wears silver will be fulfilled with prosperity and good fortune.